Information We Collect About You
Lilylough.com requests and collects personal information from our customers to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. The types of personal information we may collect from you can vary according to the method through which it was attained. We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
- Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers
Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, such as when you create an account, make purchases, and interact with us on social media.
You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their name and email address. When you select to email a friend your wish list, when you tell a friend about Lilylough.com, or when you purchase a Gift Certificate for a friend, we will use their name and email address to send them a one-time email. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request. We do not share your friend’s email information for any other purposes unless that friend creates a membership to Lilylough.com. Lilylough.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success these programs. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
Information Collected Automatically
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include, for example, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or click stream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your request for products or to help us personalize our offering to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions.
Some examples include:
- To fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
- To create and maintain your account
- To conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
- To conduct marketing
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and our business, and help prevent fraud
- To update our operational and technical functionality
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
Lily Lough Jewelry takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We will never share or sell your information to any third party, and the identifying information we collect is for the sole purpose of order processing and shipping.
This website and all of its content is owned by Lily Lough Jewelry, which reserves the right to authorize third party usage. Unauthorized use, copying, reproduction, modification, posting, distributing, duplication, or any other misuse of the material is strictly prohibited. Any use of the material other than as permitted by Lily Lough Jewelry may constitute copyright, trademark, and/or patent infringement.